jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018



🍉 HELLO SWEETIES  đźŤ‰



Today I going to talk about me.
To start my full name is Catalina Esperanza Sánchez Vera, but the people call me "Sopita" 
I´m Chilean woman to Santiago and I have 18 . I was born on 3th of January in 2000, and study in the university to be a teacher.

I live with my mother, my brother, my aunt and my grandparents and their name are Johanna, Marco, Christopher, Rosa and Heraldo but we call him "TĂ­o Lalo".

In my free time I like ride a bike with my boyfriend Martin or go out with him and paint with watercolor and spray if I don´t studying  or reading things from the university.

To finish I like to say that my blog have the name of my puppy called "Koda" because is a tribute of him. He died in January to my birthday this year and I loved him.


🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi SOPITA, I'm your partner in the career and I Know that you will be a great teacher because you have the talent of give happiness to everyone that be around you. I didn't know about you paint with watercolor and I think it a good therapy to relax, so keep do this things.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love it the name of this blog and the reason why you called koda, I like your nickname too, and I think that you are a amazing person!

    ResponderBorrar

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...