jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018


🍉 Hi dears đźŤ‰

Today I going to talk about the subject who I enjoyed to studiying this semester, it's "Internship 2: Approximations to the pedogogic scene", this subject in my career consists in all the wednesday to this semester I attend to preschool who I choosed and for three internship I go to worshop of practice and we share our expirience with my classmates.

So this subject has an internship to see the pedagogic scene and I have to participated and observed the class and to interact with the kids and the educationalist in the classroom. In the workshop I go to university and with my teacher and my classmates we perform activity to reflection things like how are the educationalist or the children in the preschool the and share our expiriences like: if we enjoy or how we feel with the internship.


I like this subject mainly because I can go to preschool and I interact with the childrens directly and know where, how and with I going to work it's some subject different and you do not know what can happen when you go that is to say all day are different and I have some fun with the kids, they are my inspiration.



4 comentarios:

  1. Really this is one of the best and most important subject! because you can interact directly with the children and educational agents, is great to can have practices since the first semester.

    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love this subject!! Having practice from the first year helps us a lot for to know if we like or not. It is the most expected subject during the week and one will deliver love and receive.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also chose this subject! I love a lot the practice and live and practical learning <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like and admire your enthusiasm in practice and in the field of approximations to the stage Pedagogic, keep it up, because you see that you love the practices so it is sure that you chose a career that is just for you

    ResponderBorrar

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...