jueves, 18 de abril de 2019

Post 2: The best concert ever


đź’– Hello babys đź’–


How are you? Today I feel fantastic and so fresh like the day when I knowed that I goes to the concert of One Direction in Chile, maybe is not the best concert that I go in my life but 4 years ago when I was 14 this was the best news of my short life because I'm was very fan of this pop boy band (when this existed because this break).

The concert was in 31th may of 2014 at “estadio nacional” What can I say about this show? Maybe that I’m was so young and frenetic and that day I don’t was go to the school. I remember that I wake up so early to line up and have a good position because my ticket was a general admission, my mom buy me the ticket when the band announced a second concert in Chile but because we don’t have a lot of money  she only can payed one ticket and I had to go alone to this event.

It was a great adventure.




1 comentario:


  1. oh, I remember that day, they closed the streets because there were a lot of people xd

    ResponderBorrar

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...