jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019

Post 3: A person I would like to meet


🐞 HELLO EVERYBODY 🐞



 Today I would like to do something different and allow gived some space to talk about an important person to me who I like to meet.I’d like to meet Malala Yousafzai the youngest person who has won the Nobel Peace Prize after surviving an assassination attempt; she is a Pakistani and education activist especially for girl.

The think that I admire of she are that she demanded the women and education right at only 17 when se only was a child and even if she was shot in the head for this, this shoot was by the Taliban gunman in 2012 when she was traveling home from the school, fortunately she survived and start to speak about the importance of education. In 2013 she published her first book “I Am Malala” and this became an international bestseller (I haven´t read it yet, but I like to do it) and on March of 2018 she returned to Pakistan for the first time since that she was shooted.Few people inspire me, few people have achieved changed my mind and maked me do take a choose in my life and this girl with a phrase, whit this phrase she managed to change me.

Thank you Malala.


Imagen relacionada





“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.”



― Malala Yousafzai, I Am Malala

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...