jueves, 16 de mayo de 2019

Post 4: My Favorite TV show


HELLO EVERYBODY

Today I going to talk about my ex favorite show but the series was ended, the finale aired was on September 3, 2018 with 283 episodes and 10 seasons.
Actually I don’t watch TV but 8 or 9 years ago I' m only watch this to seeing my favorite TV program, it was "Adventure Time", I really loved this program and I was so fanatic, it was a cartoon series of fantasy created of Pendleton Ward.


The series it was about the adventure of Finn a human boy and hes adoptive brother Jake a dog with magical power to shape and size at will his body, they lived at the Land of Ooo a post-apocalyptic earth that was divided into many different kingdoms and thats why in this world lived a lot of princess like Princess Bubblegum, Flame princess, Lumpy Space Princess, Skeleton princess, Slime Princess, etc. and other character like Marceline the Vampire Queen and Ice King.
Resultado de imagen para adventure time incendium
My favorite episode was “Incendium” because in this appears my favorite character, Phoebe the Flame Princess and how she know Finn who falling in love.


 I liked this show basically for the animation and the funny and interesting plot that this have, and because they have a lot of histories, secrets and a lot of "ships".

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...