martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018


🍉 HI 🍉


I'm going to tell the story of my dog Koda is a little sad, but it is something that I would like to share with you.

When I was a child "Pepita" a Yorkshire to only 8 months came into our lives. She was very curious and independent and we love it. Over the years she was a mother and she had three small babies called “Koda”, “Thor” and finally “Presidente”.
Presidente went with another family and when this happened all my family was very sad and that’s why Koda and Thor stayed with us. When I saw Koda practically I fell in love with him and he on me, he was always for me and me for him we were inseparable...WE WERE A BEST FRIEND.

Seven years after approximately Koda presents problems in his bladder he have "bladder stone" and he can’t urinate so I had to be treated with veterinary for a long time. He had many operations and a lot of a bacterial infection in the bladder so he had a lot of pain and he don’t be the same of before, but until one day his energy returned I was very happy because he could already urinate well. It wasn’t long when he returned to have fever and everything gets worse the day of my birthday...Koda already could, while he was being operated suffered many "heart attacks" and that's he was unconscious but he never woke up, he died.

I could not fire him, I could not fire him the veterinary gave me a garbage bag with his body and a cry eternal by losing my friend.



KODA wherever you are, I will love you forever. 

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Catalina. In life there are people we never forget, whose lives mark us and with which we have a very happy time. That that memory is always in your heart, it is beautiful to love the dogs and expenses, and all the animals, and what they give us is unconditional, that this love is always with you. Hugs

    ResponderBorrar

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...