jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018


🍉 Hi babys 🍉

How are you?
Today I going to talk about the image of my life and I going to shared you a little part of my.
I think that this is my picture of my life because you can see how I changed along the years, this both photos are took it on Chrismas, the first are of 2010 and the second are of Chrismas 2017, I mean 7 years of my short life and all life of my "Koda".
It's funny because both photos it was took for my mom and both are in Chrismas with "Koda".
I like this photo because when I see it I remember all of things, for example how I was when I have 7 years and what I change in those years, all the things that what happened in this time and the most important is that I can see how much time was I with my little puppy.

.


1 comentario:

  1. Hello Sopita, I loved your picture, your dog is beautiful and you have not changed anything!

    ResponderBorrar

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...