sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2018


🍉Hello babys🍉

Today I'm going to write about a website I use sometimes to inspire me about the teacher career: http://eligeeducar.cl/

This is a project created in 2009 and is about  that consitutes of the mission of ensuring that all children in the country have great teachers and pre-school educators. They boost, work and attract the people who want to be study to be a teacher.
"Our focus is the teachers, because the evidence has shown that they are the intraschool factor that most of the student's learning"

The website consists of five sections about "Topic" that consist in news about the education or teachers in Chile, "I want to be a teacher" that consist at give information and vocational accompaniment to a people who are interestied study the career, "Teaching ideas"  that consist in contribute ideas for pedagogical practices and "Know us".

I visit this website sometimes to find help or inform me about some topics and thats why I like this website because in Chile is the only project of website aimed at teachers or future teachers in Chile.


Resultado de imagen para logo elige educar

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...