sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2018



🌻Hi littles sunflowers🌻


How are you?
Today I go to write about the Sunflowers (Helianthus annuus) my favorite flower and some meanings, origins and reasons that I love it.

First I would like to start saying some meanings and second the greek origin of this flower, so to start the sunflower symbolizes the sun , the love, admiration but also happiness, vitality, positivism and energy and in the Chinese culture it symbolizes a long life and good luck. 
And about the origin in Greek mythology it's about of a nymph called Clytia thar she fell madly in love with Apollo the sun God who did not feel the same for her. Thats what the Clytia's heart broke and she died of grief, becoming a sunflower that followed the sun wherever it went. He did not want to lose sight of his love, the Sun.


The reasons that I like this flower basically are the meanings that this have and because I love the yellow color. I think that is a very nice flower that when you can see it the striking yellow  going to share his shine whit you and probably cheer up your day.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...