jueves, 23 de mayo de 2019

Post 5: My First Job


Hello everyone


How are you?
(Today I don't can go to class because occured a emergency in my house and I was sick too so I dont feel so good)

Imagen relacionada

I never asking me what kind of job I would like to have because to me is not a thing very important to me and actually I never work before so I don't imagine how kind I would like it a work because I don't have a broad experience.

I would´t like to talk about the a job that I will have when I finsh my career because I think thas so obiusly because of I studing “Pedagogía en Educación Parvularia” its supossed to I have to job something related about the educación.
So I going to talk about the job that I dream to have but I know that not posible, I like working at Disney dress up of some character of this magic world and participate of the caravanas or walking arroun the park interacting with the people. I really like the idea of put me a custome and acting like the characther.

I would liked to do this not necessarily on Disney it´s jus that in Chile too like a kind of “Doctor Simi” and enjoy dancing and acting like another person, some person who make laugh the people or maybe someone who making dreams come true, who knows?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

KODA

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone To my ninth post I want to say something what I would like to change in my study programme like the curriculum, ...